I’m a creative strategist and product manager who specialises in venture building and business model design.
I help organisations rethink their customer experiences, design digital services, and adapt their business model as a result. I typically work as a strategy or product/service design lead. You can learn more about my work here. I’m usually based in Edinburgh or London but my work takes me places. I pride myself on my versatility and curiosity.
I enjoy technology, coffee, and podcasts.
I live with my wife, Michelle, our two Chihuahuas, Belle and Meeko, and our cat, Jasmine.
You should read/watch/listen to these:
- Sourdough by Robin Sloan
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Her by Spike Jonze
- Invest Like the Best by The Investor’s Field Guide
My favourite blogs are:
- Ben Thompson at stratechery.com
- Benedict Evans at ben-evans.com
- John Gruber at daringfireball.net
- Eugene Wei at eugenewei.com
- Alex Danco at alexdanco.com